We’re revolutionising the skills landscape across government, health, education, utilities, and finance, revealing hidden talent, enhancing internal mobility, and elevating career opportunities.
The Skills Ecosystem powered platform for:
Skillzminer is an AI-powered platform that forms a skills ecosystem, uniting sectors like government, healthcare, education, utilities and financial services. We transform talent acquisition, workforce agility, and career growth, enabling organisations and individuals to discover hidden talent, maximise mobility, and enhance opportunities
Skillzminer consists of four distinct products which are designed for recruiters, human resources, learning and development, career advisors, job coaches and individuals.
Personalised Career Advice for employees, jobseekers, learners, tenants, citizens and customers
- Chatbot driven skills extraction mapping to suitable occupations
- Skills-gap analysis
- 1 million jobs
- 50,000 video resources
- 15,000 qualifications
- 30,000 online courses / MOOCS
- AI-driven Applications and CV Assistant
Increasing Growth & Productivity for Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Mine your own talent pool: to fill vacancies quicker.
- External talent: access to over 3 million profiles and CV’s.
- Adapt to the new norm’s of proactive talent search.
- Recruit based on skills not just previous experience.
- Search for active talent.
- We’ll do the heavy lifting with our recruitment bot.
- Removing background and gender bias
Retaining Staff & Saving Cash for HR and Line Managers
- Succession Planning to find your next leaders
- Deploy skills-suitable talent to projects and vacancies
- Develop talent skills, knowledge and competencies
- Save costs by avoiding expensive hiring and onboarding
- Improve employee engagement with opportunities and learning
Skills and Employability caseload manager to improve living standards for Career Guidance and Employability Professionals
- Caseload Management System: Organisational access to enable users to monitor profiles, engagement and support candidates with co-job searching functionality
- Efficiencies: Reduce initial appointment times by up to 35% and subsequent job-searching sessions by 25%
- Data Analytics: Detailed aggregated labour market supply & demand data and organisational
- White labelling: Personalised instance with logos
- Evidence-based decisions: Using comprehensive reporting
- Personalised content: Use Skillzminer to deploy learning
million jobs worldwide
skills to reveal more jobs
“This platform and the tools within it will make job searching for our customers more accessible than ever before”
Kieran L. – Partnership Executive – Lennox Partnership
“We want everyone to be able to achieve their full potential, and Skillzminer helps us to do that. We’re already
starting to see the positive impact it can have on people’s lives by opening up career pathways people had never even thought of.”
Sean G. – Group Partnerships and Insight Manager – ACIS Group
“Skillzminer has allowed us to work with our tenants and the wider community to give them the access to an intuitive platform that will build their confidence, develop their skills, confidence and ultimately improve their opportunities to secure employment. Those in employment have the opportunity to develop new skills and access training to improve their opportunities for career development. Barrhead Housing Association are committed to embedding the use of Skillzminer in our Community Investment and Employability programmes”
James W. – Director of Asset Management – Barrhead Housing Association
“Skillzminer’s ability to understand what people can do, rather than what they think they can do, engage with local employers and pull more than a million jobs from multiple sites, lets me help more people. No more endless hours of job search”
William H. – Partnership Manager – Fair Start Scotland
“I haven’t been able to work for a long time because of my health. Skillzminer’s resources and its ability to show me jobs that I can do, rather than sifting through multiple sites, has really boosted my confidence.“
Michael C. – Jobseeker